A rundown of my old DSM vehicle:
- 95 Eclipse GSX - Red, fully loaded, 120K miles on OD.
- Engine replaced at 40K miles w/1997 engine, under warranty, by manufacturer due to defect in short block.
- RS Akimoto intake filter.
- Injen intake.
- Road/Race Engineering Intercooler Pipe.
- Greddy adjustable blow-off valve.
- Apex-i N1 exhaust from Road Race Engineering, installed by Valley Muffler and Exhaust.
- A-pillar gauge mount w/Autometer boost gauge.
- Magnecor plug wires (from RRE) and NGK Platinum plugs.
- Front strut tower brace.
- Hockenheim - R wheels and Dunlop SP 8000 Ultra High Performance tires by Valley Tire and Brake.
- Alteza tail lights, ultra-white headlights and fog lights
- Redline synthetic used everywhere and changed regularly.
The best place for "Big Boy Toys"
To Run With The Big Dogs,
NOTE: Although I no longer own the GSX, I am keeping this site up to provide access to my Nology HotWire Warning and my Links page.
Send Comments to Scott Lundholm
Copyright © 1999 - 2005
Individual Web Creations